Happy Thanksgiving!

I look forward to Thanksgiving every year. It's my favorite holiday and not just because I get to eat dishes that I only eat this time of year, it's about reconnecting with family and friends. I have the down time to reflect on what I'm truly thankful for and count my blessings.

This year's turkey day celebration will take me to Atlanta where I get spend time with my bestie Nat. Since she has relocated to Atlanta, I only get to see her a couple times a year, if I'm lucky. This is a special Thanksgiving for her because it will be the first in her new home.

Many of you will hit the road today or tomorrow and head to your holiday destinations, some of you will be hosting family and friends, and others will be welcomed guests.

Thank you for sharing and participating in my "Thankful and Giving"challenge and reading my blog. I wish each of you a safe, relaxed, and Happy Thanksgiving.

Comments

Unknown said…
I'm looking forward to your visit lady :)