Friday's Flashback: Dirty Dancing's Final Dance


Happy Friday everyone,

We made it through another week. Yeah. I don't know about you, but Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday and I'm looking forward to a short week that will officially kick-off our holiday season.

It's time for me to switch things up! You're going to get a flashback, just a different type of flashback video. Instead of picking a music video that I love, I decided to share one of my favorite movie scenes.This week's flashback is the final dancing scene in Dirty Dancing with Patrick Swayzee (RIP) and Jennifer Gray. Remember Johnny's line, "Nobody puts baby in the corner!" How can you not? It's classic! 

When I heard Hollywood was remaking the film I was very disappointed along with many other fans of the film. If my memory serves me right, I believe there was some national outage, even if it was mostly on Facebook, lol. I felt the same about Footloose. I have yet to see either and am not sure if I ever will. I'm sure the casts were equally talented but some things should be left alone. On that note I wish you a wonderful weekend. Enjoy the scene. 

Don't be scared to sing and dance along!


Comments

Karim said…
What about raptors opening doors with handles?
Aaliyah said…
Karim, you are two much, maybe my next post. LOL!
Unknown said…
I love the Flashback!!! Why can't Hollywood just leave the classics alone? Why can't they come up with something original???
Aaliyah said…
Magda,

Profit or so they think:(