Media Literacy Prezi Presentation on Reality Television

How many of you watch reality TV? I find people either love it or hate it. I think I'm somewhere in the middle. As part of a media literacy course I'm taking, I was tasked with developing an outreach project that identified a media literacy theme to present on. I selected reality TV as my topic. I love drama and these days you can find a lot of it on reality television.

I have an ask of each of you. Here goes. Check out my multimedia presentation in Prezi, Hook, Line and Sinker: Reality TV and its Cultural Impact and let me know what you think. Now that we are inundated with reality TV shows, is our culture better or worse off as a result of it? What do you think? I'm looking forward to your comments.

As part of this outreach project I also wrote an essay that goes more in-depth on the topic. Stay tuned and thanks in advance for your participation.

Comments