Spokane Check In


Hello all,

It has been raining for the last two days, but despite that fact, I've been enjoying my trip out here in Spokane. I should have been prepared for this weather, but some how I neglected to remember how much rain this region gets.


COML Summer Students (June 3-6)
Flying into the city was a breath taking experience. I highly recommend it if you have the chance to come out west. I'm actually looking forward to coming back to this area one day, because I haven't really had the opportunity to experience the city. I've spent the majority of my time on campus in classes and working on my group multimedia project.

Gonzaga's campus is beautiful. Both staff and my fellow students have made this a memorial experience. Tonight, Gonzaga program staff hosted a dinner where I got to let loose and talk about subject matter not related to our course work. Boy, did that feel good. I also had the opportunity to visit the Zag's home court, the McCarthey Athletic Center or "MAC," a 6,000-seat multipurpose arena. My group project is also on the MAC.  I will post the video soon. Enjoy the pics.

Also stay tuned for my next blog entry. I will feature an interview with Joan Verlezza, author of the book, Waking Up.

A Zag motto that resonated with me.



Dr. Hazel facilitating the campus tour.


Posing on the court, but I still have love my UCONN Huskies!
The campus tour stops in front of St. Ignatius dedication.




Comments