My Anticipation for the Second Season of SOA


I'm going to take a break from writing about me, truth be told, this has been a weekend of more procrastination than progress. I shouldn't make excuses, but it is so hard to stay inside and write when the weather is so nice. There weren't be many more of these days in Connecticut. Truth be told, I have probably spent as much time watching TV late at night as I've spent enjoying the weather.

Watching television is very easy for me to do, it becomes that much easier when I anticipate the return of one of my favorite shows. Earlier in the summer it was the second season of True Blood, but now with that getting ready to wrap up on September 13, 2009, I have switched gears. The labor day weekend may mark the end of summer, but for me, it also marks the beginning of season two of Sons of Anarchy (SOA). FX's promos and trailers have been my fix, keeping my level of anticipation up for most of the summer. Now, the moment I've been waiting for is almost here. Tomorrow night at 1o p.m. I'm going to be glued to my television ready to see where Kurt Sutter will take us in the second season.

I really like Sons of Anarchy (SOA), so much so, that I decided to write a spec script as my MFA thesis project. I have watched season one about 5 times, analyzing the characters and story lines. I wasn't an instant fan of the show. I didn't get into it until about half-way through season one, but then I was hooked. It probably had something to do with the sexy lead, Charlie Hunnam (Jax Teller). SOA's cast also includes, Ron Pearlman, Kim Coates, and Katey Sagal.

I also want to shout out my fellow fans at the Sons of Anarchy forum, http://www.sonsofanarchyforums.net/. These die hard fans have kept and continue to build interest in the show, while also providing some entertaining conversations. It's nice to have a place to go when I just want to talk SOA. The next 13 weeks will keep us busy, but for now I continue my countdown to the premiere of the second of season of SOA.

To find out what you've been missing visit, www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/soa.

 

Comments