Back Tracking

Hello All,

I know it's been a while since my last posting. My apologies. I've been trying to catch up with course work. I'm meeting deadlines, but I would prefer if I wasn't rushing against deadlines. I can and should work more efficiently. I'm more than half-way through this semester. I'll be relieved when the middle of May is here, but before I can think of warmer weather and summer fun I have to keep my focus and get the work done. It's all about the work and I'm the only one who can do it. If it comes out half-ass I will only have myself to blame.

I would like to hang out a bit more with friends, but the activities we do don't change much. When I go out locally my options are movies, bars, sports bars, dinner, bars, and "city wannabe" clubs. Being a young twentysomething in Waterbury, CT leaves a lot to be desired. My saving grace are my interests in the arts, whether it be seeing plays, indie films, or my occasional visits to museums (something I should do more).

I have a couple more posts to write and need to purge my thought palette.

Don't forget I also welcome your comments. It would be nice it this became interactive.

Comments