Friday's Flashback: In Memory of Harold Ramis

Harold Ramis
It's been a few weeks since I've posted a video for Flashback Friday. I'm feeling like you and I are all do for some pizza because I've been dishing out a lot of veggies lately. In life we need to maintain balance and I want to make sure I'm keeping this blog fresh, informative and fun.

This week, Hollywood said good-bye to Harold Ramis, a talented comedian and actor who also went on to produce and direct. He made his major impact in the industry during the 80's with films like Caddyshack, Stripes, Ghostbusters and let us not forget the beloved Groundhog Day that was released  in 1993. He made audiences laugh, actually he can still make audiences laugh. Just watch one of the films I mentioned. I've seen each of the films a few times and although not recently, I can still picture some of the funniest scenes. Ramis also reminded us of the power and importance of laughter in our lives. When the going gets tough try to find the humor in a situation.

This week's Friday Flashback is in memory of Ramis. He will be missed by many but luckily we have his films to look back at and remember him by.

Comments