The ProduceHERS, a collaborative effort created by Halima Flynn and Aaliyah Miller aimed at producing new works and building audiences for female theatre artists - will be back with a Women's Artist Showcase on Sunday, October 27, 2013.
Last November 17, The ProduceHERS presented their first Women’s Artist Showcase featuring the work of Anne Witkavitch, author of Press Pause Moments: Essays about Life Transitions and Women Writers; Dana Astmann, photographer, musician and writer; and Aaliyah Miller, author of Quarter Year Dilemmas.
|ProduceHERS Women's Artist Showcase |
at the New Haven Public Library (March 2012).
We are seeking powerful, motivated and dynamic men and women who are visual artists, poets, actors, solo musicians, acoustic singers, actors, crafts people and writers to participate in an artistic showcase and networking opportunity. It is our goal to open the ears and hearts of our community to powerful, poignant, and passionate artists who are hard at work, writing their own destinies! Share your passion, dream, and process with the community and fellow artists.
- Are you working on a book?
- Do you have a chapter you want to share, a selection of songs, poems or a monologue, you would like an audience to hear?
- Are you a visual artist who would like to share your latest works?
- Are you an artist or crafts person interested in presenting your works for sale?
- Short Bio – Max 75 words
- Sample of your work
- Relevant media coverage about your work
Event: The ProduceHERS Women’s Artistic Showcase
Time: 1:30-4:30 p.m.
Date: Sunday October 27, 2013
Location: Yale Health, 55 Lock Street, New Haven