A Tasty Lobster Roll from Stowe's in West Haven

Stowe's buttery lobster roll.
I hope this blog post/lobster roll review will be one of a couple I write before summer is over. A few weeks ago on Facebook I asked friends for recommendations on where to get a tasty lobster roll in New England. I'm  happy to say I'm finally able to get to a review. Here goes.

Stowe's was one of  the lobster roll recommendations on my list. Since getting the recommendation I've had it twice in two weeks’ time. The first one was ok and I have to admit I was expecting it to be better. I decided to go back and the second lobster roll was delicious. I prefer a lobster roll hot and buttery over being served cold but you can order it either way. Second time around was the charm and Stowe's did not disappoint. I also ordered a side order of fries and those were equally tasty. They may be homemade, but I am not sure.

There is a plethora of other seafood items and dishes to try. When you get there don't be surprised if you have to wait for parking spot or in line to order. Stowe's is a cash only restaurant, so make sure to bring enough. In case you forget they do have an ATM inside. 

The have a few tables inside, but I recommend eating outside that is if it isn't too hot or you can take your order to go.

Observing Ramadan will Karim may slow me down a bit, but I hope to get another two reviews in before September. Wish me luck.


Comments