Sunday, June 2, 2013

Got a Recommendation for a Good Lobster Roll? I Want It!!

Although summer doesn't officially start until June 21, I finally feel like the summer season has begun.  It took a while for the warm weather to get here and stay here, but it's here. YEAH! I've been waiting all year for 90 degree weather. 

The summer season is my favorite. I love the the heat. it's probably because I'm a summer baby and June is my birthday month.

Outside of the warm weather and the flourishing trees and gardens, I also love summer because it's the best time of year to enjoy a lobster roll. While I enjoy it cold, my preference is hot and buttery. I love a good lobster roll and want to find the best that New England has to offer. 

About four years ago, I was at my dentist's office getting my bi-annual cleaning and on the TV in the room was a NESN news story about the best lobster rolls in New England. I believe it was a "top five" list. Of course I've forgotten all of the restaurants that were mentioned in the news story. I would like to enlist your help in finding the best lobster role in New England. Location doesn't matter. I'll drive a good distance for a tasty and delicious lobster roll!

Let me know where you have had a dynamite lobster roll. Just post the restaurant in the comment section of this blog. Can't wait to read your responses and thank you in advance!!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Abbott's in Noank is pretty hard to beat. I was raised in a household where putting mayonnaise or anything besides butter on lobster is a sin.

WorcesterHoney said...

The Raw Bar in Hyannis and in Mashpee. Yum yum yum!!

WorcesterHoney said...

Ronnie's in Auburn, MA is awesome, too. Looks like a hellhole on the outside, but it's a gem. LOBSTAH!!

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g29523-d831593-Reviews-Ronnie_s-Auburn_Massachusetts.html

Karim said...

I like the place in Westbrook a lot

Aaliyah Miller said...

Thanks for the recommendations. My list is growing:)