I'm tired, But That Is No Excuse

This week I was pretty tired. I still am. My fatigue has definitely hindered my writing process this week. I did not write a word outside of my sporadic morning pages. I'm pretty disappointed in myself. No forward movement on my spec script and I'm almost half-way through the month. Not good and all. I need to get my buns in gear.

I'm looking for divine inspiration, but I know that isn't the answer. I've not put in the work. The divine inspiration will come when I get to writing. Even if I think it's crappy I need to get it on paper and then on the computer screen. On a more positive note, I have some new writing exercises to try.

Tomorrow afternoon I have a video shoot with some alumuni of foster care. Their interviews will eventually be edited to short clips for the web. I'm looking forward to capturing their stories. I'm hoping that it will energize me so when I come home I can capture my own.

I let you know if I make progress.

Comments

Aaliyah said…
Thanks for the post! Much appreciated.