Friday's Flashback: Back to Life, Back to Reality

I made it through my first week back from vacation. It wasn't as tough as I thought it was going to be, but I definitely miss the relaxation and ease I felt was on the island of Sint Maarten. I'm back to life and back to the reality that is my life, which comes with it's ups and downs. Luckily, I have my memories and photos to bring me back even if it's just for a few moments.

Since I spent the week getting back into the work groove I thought it's fitting to have Soul II Soul's video "Back to Life Back to Reality" be Friday's Flashback. Back in 1989 this song brought Soul II Soul international fame. The group won two Grammy awards; Best R&B Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocals for "Back To Life," and Best R&B Instrumental for "African Dance." I love this song. It's smooth, sensual and has a great beat you can two step to. All you have to do is flow with it.Classic!

Well, I'm back to my life post-vacation and moving forward. Have a good weekend and enjoy the video.


Comments