2010 Action on Film (AOF) Festival: Let the Fun Begin

I have safely arrived in the Pasadena area. My flight arrived late last night around 11:30 p.m. I headed over to Budget to get my car rental and then off to Sierra Madre (a small suburban town outside of Pasadena). I'm actually staying in Sierra Madre, with my friend and fellow screenwriter Pauline Gray. I made all the necessary calls to the hubby and my mom as well as updated my status on Facebook and twitter.

I feel well rested and an ready for the day. This morning I power-walked for about 45 minutes while going over my lines for Incantation (my next theatrical project). In about 15 minutes I plan to finally head to Pasadena and register for the 2010 Action on Film Festival. I'm really excited and looking forward to potential networking opportunities. I've already started building relationships with some of the filmmakers in attendance via twitter.

I'm really looking forward to being out here for a week. If you read my last blog, you know why. If you haven't read my last blog, then give it a read. When some exciting and memorable things happen I will be sure to blog about it after I take a moment to process. In the meantime, check out my twitter handle at dirtywater22 and the After the Headlines Facebook page,  http://www.facebook.com/pages/After-the-Headlines/195595142834?ref=search for updates on the 2010 AOFFest.

Thanks for your support and reading this entry. Stay tuned....

Comments