Super Tuesday

Hey Folks,

Before I went to the gym and got my exercise on, I went to vote. It felt great! This was my first vote as a democrat. I never thought I'd see the day when I would switch from unaffliated to Democrat, but this primary is just too important. This is the first time I've really been inspired by a candidate. Barack Obama may not be as poised as Hillary in public speaking or have her D.C. connections, but his energy is captivating and it's a difference that's making a difference in his campaign. He's new, fresh and reaching out to my generation like no other presidential candidate out there. This really is history in the making.

I'm really trying to be involved and get others involved or at least have people I know start to pay attention to the issues. Yesterday I emailed my contact list reminding them to vote, regardless of their party affliation. I also posted a video with Will.I.am and other celebrities supporting Obama on my Facebook page. Feel free to check it out. It's a small contribution, I know, but lots of small things add up.

While it's a cloudy and damp day in New Haven, CT, I can't help but feel like the sun is shining. I know the feeling won't last forever, so I'll enjoy it while I can. I'm hoping there's another upset today, like the one on Sunday night. Go Giants! Whatever happens tonight, the road ahead still remains unclear and an uphill battle. There are many problems that we have to address as a nation. I can give a laundry list, but I'll save that for another posting.

If you're a registered Democrat or Republic, have your voice heard and get out and vote. Go to Myspace, Facebook, and/or Utube, check out NPR, they give pretty good unbiased coverage. Be a part of the process. Our time is now.

Comments